» Project Management / Property Maintenance Management
Pennant TPS offer a full project management service for domestic extensions, building renovation and commercial re-fits. We operate throughout Anglesey, Gwynedd and North Wales. If you have a building project in mind Pennant TPS can provide the complete solution. We are also able to offer comprehensive property maintenance management contracts for commercial property or investment property owners.
» Our approach
Each stage of our process is client-driven. We begin by talking with our clients and assessing their overall needs and scheduling priorities.
We then initiate the process by drawing up an ‘agreed upon’ schedule along with a project plan. Regular updates regarding the schedule and the plan are communicated to client throughout the entire process. We then manage careful co-ordination between all parties (builders, plumbers, plasterers, electrical contractors etc.) to ensure that the entire process is delivered on time, on budget and is of the highest standards possible.
» Who can benefit?
Our project management service is ideal for a wide range of customers;
- For individuals who have recently moved into the area and who may not know any tradesmen
- Customers too preoccupied to run and oversee a construction project themselves
- Customers with little or no experience in the world of construction
- Customers who don’t live permanently in the local area (holiday home owners for example)
We can tailor our project management service to meet your needs.
» The advantages of using our project management services:
- Expertise: We have years of experience and knowledge and have access to dedicated specialists and tradesmen in every division. We also have extensive experience in the installation of dental healthcare surgeries and decontamination rooms to HTM 01-05 standards.
- Convenience: From bricklaying to plumbing, our services are all handled by reputable and reliable craftsmen and delivered within your specified time frame.
- Choice: Whilst many project management firms offer the full project-management package, a flexible ‘pick and mix’ approach may better suit your needs. Pennant TPS offer a solution that best fits your requirements.
» Contact Us
Planning an extension, on renovating your home or perhaps a shop refit? Contact Pennant TPS to talk through your specific requirements – we’d be delighted to hear from you. Call 01248 450 486 / 07748 777 538 or click here to email us.